Saturday, April 10, 2010

Matt Kemp and Riri: Its official, she's taken

So recently we heard news on Rihanna and Matt Kemp moving in together, didnt know if it was just rumours or truth coz Rihanna has never really admitted that Matt and her are an item, but that changed yesterday when she stopped by at Ryan Seacrest's desk, I know all the men are like ' Awwww shit she's been tied fellaz, on to the next'....
She said
“Umm, he’s my boyfriend. It’s new, and it’s fun, and it’s nothing too serious, you know. I don’t want anything that’s going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that’s what it’s about.”
Finaly, she set quite a buzz by not admitting to it all this time, made him look like some toyboy, had people thinking....

PS. love this look by Ri...its well unexpected..




No comments:

Post a Comment