Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Men in Skirts

So as the man skirt gets more and more popular in the fashion world an don the runways, and we’re not talking traditional native kilts here, it is certainly causing a controversial debate not only among fashionistas but Liberal human rights organisations. Should men wear skirts? My opinion, what the heck?! We wear trousers, Why not?
I mean come on guys, dont you wanna feel a littel airy?....wink...




Skirts or kilts, whatever makes you comortable...I dont understand what all the controversy is..Marc Jacobs is just Okay with it...
you know how girls raid their boyfriends' or husbands' closets and wear their shirts or trousers, Imagine if  your guy starts doing that, imagine 10 years from now ur guy guy just walks out of the house with your burbery patterned skirt..SHRIEK! I thought I was cool with the idea but now that I think about it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment