Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Call To Fashion: Logos Dont make you Fashionable



The late Alexander McQueen once said “The Logo killed Fashion” And I believd him. Sure showing it off promotes wealth, success and being fashionable but when you think about it somewhat makes you look desparate.  I hate Shirts that have flashy logos all over them. I'm not a logo freak.Some people just by clothes not by quality or style but by logo, in hope everyone knows where its from, and some buy it for quality and never logos.
 Some famous logos I love to hate on today.


But different people wear logos for different reaons, Some wear logos to promote their brands

 some wear it coz they've been paid to promote the brande, some wear it coz they've seen someone else wear it and they think its cool , you decide what group you fall into, but flashy logos are no way to go but If you cant quit them, thats okay, embrace them with a fun nature and pick them well and good luck Brand advertiser! The truth about fashion is that something is not supposed to be written thats its brand to be branded good, your supposed to see it the design and feel it in the quality. You may find big logos on horribly made shirts, thats sucks, and people just buy them coz of the logo, ridiculous...
I only hate Logos on clothing though, I'm fine with them being everywhere else, on clothing they just look too flashy and desperate they call out ' Hey look at me, I'm waerin so-so'
Either way Logo lovers can still work it

Fashion Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment