Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Big Boobie Disaster

Big boobied woman, Norma Stitz
Claire,mum-of-three, who has 40LL breasts, panicked when she lifted them up to find her lover Steven had stopped breathing. She explains how she almost killed her boyfriend while doing 'the deed' picking bananas, oh come on!! you know what I mean!


"This time, he started flailing around a bit, but I assumed it was because he was so excited, so I kept going," she said.
"A few minutes later I noticed he'd stopped moving." By then, sales assistant Steven, also 27, was still and appeared to not be breathing. Claire said: "I was panicking and just about to call 999 when thankfully he started to come round. He was really woozy, like he was in a trance. Then he sort of coughed and sat up. I was so relieved."
Startled Steven - who did not want to be photographed - added: "I did think my time had come.
"I tried to slap her on her arm to get her to stop and get off me but I think she misread the signals.
"The next thing I knew she was sitting over me asking if I was all right. I must have blacked out. It was pretty hair-raising." Lucky Steven survived his ordeal, but the pair's relationship did not and they split three months ago. Claire, from Blackpool, said: "After that he went off sex." I guess the dude wisened up after the boob tragedy.
She is now single and is planning a career in modelling to turn her giant boobs into genuine Yeah you go girl! Those twins will take you places.
She added: "People think they're public property. Even in a supermarket people come up asking if they can touch them. "But if they can earn me a few pounds maybe some good will come out of them."  40LL, girl, they need to put you up in the House of Tussauds.


Thats right men, big boobs can kill ya!!!! You can start paying a little more attention to the flat-chested now....

No comments:

Post a Comment