Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shoes I wouldnt be caught dead In

 I love shoes, limitless, really I do but there some shoes  that I really just can see myself in, ever, even if they paid me to wear em, (okay well, that depends on the paycheck) but the point what were the designers even thinking?

First off is the Nintendo Gameboy shoes

Firstly, I'm so sick of games, on my computer, on my tv, on my phone, gademit the last thing i want is more games on my shoes, girl noo! no no no!  The kooky techno-fashion mashup have been spotted on teenage girls in Japan, i love the Japanese fashion so experimental, me, i stick with basics!. They don’t look easy to walk in,now the last thing i want is 2 gameboys and two swelled knees,  tho i do know a couple of game boy freaks who would love em, but me, not one of. If i want  a game boy I'll buy a game boy, plus i always hated 2 in 1's




Cinderella shoes

Made of glass, Considering I walk a like a duck and these shoes are made of glass, I figured by the end of the day the shoes would be broken in pieces and my feet, cut in half. so pass..

Open High Heels

Now why the heck would you buy shoes if they don't cover half your feet ?

Call me a fashion backflip but there aint no way you're seeing my duck feet in these babies....
I bet you're wondering where you've seen this outfit on Gaga

And you gotta know, anything strange enough for Gaga to wear.....might just be not the right choice for u.

But i just might give these a try, (kanyeshrug) AS if!!!

Ballet shoes & Tallet shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment