Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Worlds Strictest Parents

You seriously have to watch this show, I was watching it on Bombastic element and for one second it took me back home to those ground rules 'in my house' moments when I was younger....
There was a moment in my teenage life where my parents sat my down and told me like 100 things i couldnt do 'Under their roof' For one second there i thought .. 'Lets make this short, tell me What i can do' but of course...those words were left to thought lol
These are typical African parents and Spoilt Brit Kids meet,...the mix is funny. Its Reality Tv for BBC where these two kids shipped into middle class Kenyan in Series 3 of the BBC reality show, "World's Strictest Parents,Two teenagers from Surrey get shipped off to Mombasa, Kenya, to live with new parents. 



It was interesting to hear the Kenyan kids perspectives of the english kids description of their life



No comments:

Post a Comment