Sunday, June 26, 2011

A New York Fashion Weekish Wedding...in Turkey



Designer Kiki Kamanu and IT Consultant Noble Ekajeh's Turkish wedding looked just breathtaking!..I literally fell inlove with this wedding... Im usually never interested in featuring weddings on  here but this is a Haute Couture wedding..Yas!!! No boring white veils or long white dresses...the fuse of color was just magical!

I think this is one of the most unique beautiful stand out weddings I've ever seen, I like different, different is cool to and the fact the bride didnt wear white caught my eye and I kept on looking and the theme was so chic and fashionable, nothing old fashioned. The theme of the wedding was New York Fashion Week!
Kiki Designed her outfits for the big day herself!

The First Outfit – My first outfit for the church ceremony was a lavish red satin long skirt with multiple layers of ruffles. I paired it with a silver satin bustier with Swarovski crystals. I completed the outfit with red satin boots my wonderful assistant Martha painstakingly sprinkled with Swarovski crystals.
The Second Outfit – My second outfit was worn into the reception and also for the interview with Turkish TV station Canal D. It was white lace with feathers my mum had given me years ago. I had never known what to do with it until then.

The Third Outfit – For my third outfit, I wore a purple and green chiffon dress inspired by Alexander McQueen. I also had a pair of purple/lime multi strapped satin shoes I made from my shoe collection.
iReally Really like...

And the guests were greatly dressed too.. she also designed outfits for all the 34 guests..


Altogether now, i love the colorful nature that surrounded this wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment