Friday, June 24, 2011

Vote For Us

So I'm baaaack! Yey!!! And we've been nominated, Double Yey...

Tanzania's First Blog Awards, The Panels that we've been nominated for are Best Fashion Blog, Best Entrepreneur blog and Best Designed blog, and we're mighty proud of our nominations, I feel good about them because it makes me feel like people appreciate the little blog work that we do on this little young blog. There are many Tanzanian blogs out there, a few we can actually go back to coz they make sense and they're incredible. Blogging has just budded in Tanzania and to find that Tanzanian blog that suits your info-search need in fashion, entertainment, gossip, is hard..but when you do you appreciate it, you appreciate the people behind these blogs who are keeping you connected and we need to show these people that, that they're really doing something, so award them!This is our first blog awards and its nice to be among the names appreciated the work we've done...winning would be great, but I feel that its the nomination that counts, coz its the people that put the there in the first place, so thank you. And I will keep thanking you all through your votes.

The Voting process has started see we're at the starting line, Go to TanzanianBlogAwards and vote guys (For Us Course..*meanface*)  for the blogs you finds worth the cut, as we naag you to vote for us.
Your vote counts, dont forget to vote...
If you do vote, I will ummmhhhhhh....
( Damn do i need to sell myself out, I feel like a politician)...

No comments:

Post a Comment