Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beyonce's On a 'Slay all Magazines' Spree

She is sure doing alotta work to say I'm back like taking over all the magazines she can get her hands on...she's everywhere!!!! Not that we're hating it..no no no... All These Covers... And its Just June!!!
I swear by December this woman will be on Magazine covers in Saudia Arabia wearing a niqab

The Sunday Times Style Section....

Time Magazine

Cleo Australia

Essence USA

W Magazine
 

An editorial in L’Uomo Vogue 

 Dazed & Confused Magazine

And You know what the Funny part is.. These are all July Issues!!! Just JULY!!! Egad ..what will she do in August..?
Heres her  Target commercial for her Album 4 
I got myself the album, I love Countdown, schoolin life (Im obsessed with this song) and end of time.... The album is really hot, you shud get it
she made history today headlining the Glastonbury Music Festival 2011 held at Worthy Farm, Pilton being the first women to headline the event 
Watch my fave performances below...

Single Ladies

Baby Boy

Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment