Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mandela's Grandchild, dies in Car crash.

When I was watching the World cup grande opening ceremony, I was constantly looking forMandela, unaware that he wasnt present. When President Jacob Zuma announced he had a 'family tragedy' and couldnt attend, I knew something was up. Zenani Mandela, 13, died early Friday morning while returning from the World Cup soccer tournament's kick-off concert, She was in a car returning from the show at Orlando Stadium when the wreck occurred. She was one of Mandela's nine great-grandchildren.CNN reports that the driver was arrested for culpable homicide and drunk driving.


So sad, such a beautiful child, such a life ahead of her, my heart goes out to the the family of  Madiba...May they remain strong during this tragedy, I do not know  how it feels to lose a child, but I do not even want to imagine. God bless her soul and ,may she rest in peace

No comments:

Post a Comment