Monday, June 14, 2010

Alicia Keys Adopting in Africa?

So wat am hearing around is  the very pregnant Alicia keys says she wouldn't mind adopting in Africa...quick everybody!!...I know some eleven year olds  that'll act 4 after hearing this lol...

“Adopting is definitely not out of the question. I would love to figure out the ways that could work for me. I felt I wanted to scoop up the children I met in Africa and take them home. At this point I kinda feel I have amazing brothers and sisters in Africa. Hopefully I can be their big sister who they know they can depend on and will always be there, fighting for them. The people I met last time I was in Africa inspired me more than anything in my life. I cried a lot. It was extremely emotional and it changed me. It was heartbreaking but also heart lifting.”
The Minute Alicia gasps that she'll be adopting in Africa..omg..i'll arrange a line up faster than she say     ' I'm ready'

No comments:

Post a Comment