Monday, June 7, 2010

BINTI AFRICA




I first saw Binti Africa on my facebook, and I was impressed, she had a passion for African attire, it was moving and  I just  love African attire, it had a ring to it and this particuklar ring was calling my name and I thought 'hey, this stuff is really good' so I contacted Binti Africa and she was so cooperative it was touching, she was generous.

 Binti Africa,25yrs old working with zantel while same time doing designing in African clothes with a shop at Kinondoni B, selling her designs.  
She says in hje rown words "I love myself as an african lady thats why I decided to do these African designs because I like them,they are unique and beautiful so I decided to show people how  Unique African designs really are.
Some of her chick designs


African Sandals

For toddlers

Binti Africa..thanks a Gazillion, I'm in Dar es Salaam this month so I hope I'll be visiting your shop soon so you can hook me up with your stuff..wink wink gurl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment