Friday, June 25, 2010

Heidi Montag, Recording a new album.

Just when we thought Heidi was finally shutting up, she comes out again. After getting rejected  for Transformers 3 movie and  canceling out a reality show, Heidi is thinking 'pop star' and I'm thinking..'The Horror!!!'


Ms. Montag tweeted, “Heading into the music studio recording my new single! Steve Morales my music producer moves into my house tomorrow to make my summer album!” I hope its nothing like her debut album 'superficial' which flopped by the way..



Maybe music will go better for Heidi this time around, she actually hired a real music producer this time rather than her wannabe mogul soon-to-be-ex-husband Spencer Pratt. Good luck on that Heidi, if you succeed, I myself will buy the album, not download, buy. If you dont, all be right here in my little chair ready to tweet about it.
but for the mean time,watch out world..Heidi out to getcha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment