Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sarah Palin? On Discovery Channel?


The former Alaska governor -- who's now a Fox News commentator, best-selling memoirist and Republican campaign machine -- has a deal in the bag with the Discovery Channel.

According to everyone from Variety to The Washington Post, the series "Sarah Palin's Alaska" has been picked up for a reported $1 million-plus per episode.
Variety says Palin's project with reality TV rainmaker Mark Burnett "will center on interesting characters, traditions and attractions in the 49th state -- with the ex-VP candidate as a guide."
Okay I can picture Miss Palin on E but on Discovery channel? why does this sound uummmmhh...disturbing...


The Sara Palin wink, damn i wish I could nail it!!
Though America Voted...
This woman has got soo much publicity that I think by 2012, she'll have her own talk-shows, movies...I totally see!
dont tell  me you dont see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment