Monday, March 29, 2010

Larry Kizzle and Snoop D hang out...ya digg?

24 march On Wednesday afternoon, Larry King was spotted driving around in the Cadillac Snoop Deville with rapper Snoop Dogg in the passenger's seat. While their unlikely friendship raised eyebrows, Snoop Dogg appeared on 'Larry King Live' Friday night. According to his Web site, there's set to be "more malice" from the rapper.

Check out the Snoop on the Larry King Live show Snoop Dogg on Larry King Live.
And to make matters worse, he was talking politics, excuse my french but Snoop D is the last person whose political views would matter to me, im jis saying..smh...
 I must say he was the last guy I was expecting on the show!! Snoop Dizzle and Larry Kizzle...Somhow i see where this is going, ya digg dog? tell me ya digg.....

No comments:

Post a Comment