Sunday, July 31, 2011

Norway Bomber Anders Behring Breivik isnt a Stella Mwangi Fan

And anyone else who isnt(a Stella Mwangi fan), is just plain mad,lol,...Story is, Kenyan Rapper Stella Mwangi had an entry in the Norway Bomber's Diary,A diary compiled by confessed mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik includes comments critical of a Kenyan singer who represented Norway in the Eurovision Song Contest.



An asylum seeker from Kenya, performing a bongo song — very representative of Europe and my country. I hope Germany wins.My country has a crap politically correct contribution.



How super mean
However Stella caught up with BBC and talked about it...


I had not heard or read about it, and when they asked me, I was so shocked, didn’t know what to say,I was a bit scared at first, but I decided not to think about it too much because people will always have an opinion about what I do. But I am just sickened by the fact that he wrote about me on his diary.

Whenever i hear people talk bad about Stella representing Norway in Eurovision, I never really get it, I mean arent  the Norwegian televoters  the ones who selected Stella Mwangi to represent them at the Eurovision Song Contest?

No comments:

Post a Comment