Monday, July 25, 2011

Kelly Rowland Covers FLoss Magazine

Kelly Covers Floss Magazine, dammit i love this girl... This is what 'toned' looks like



There is nothing like finding that classic piece to add to your wardrobeI love the fact that I can see a piece that I can wear now; I can wear ten years from now; I can possibly give it to my unborn child [laughs]. Fashion has to be something you love and a reflection of you,I’ve hired stylists before and it’s hella expensive or sometimes it just doesn’t work I have found some that work, but sometimes it’s just better when I’m kind of by myselfI like to mix and match stuff like the other day I had on a really cute Top Shop top on with these Alice and Olivia bright coral pants and Fendi and everything was just really pretty and I paired it up with a vintage Gucci belt,Everything was fresh! I have fun with fashion. {Source}

No comments:

Post a Comment