Sunday, July 17, 2011

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez ...No mas

For some reason I almost cried when the heard the news, I thought this was the one for her! I just held back my tears coz I was infront of alot people and it'd be weird me crying and all infront each one of them coz they'd just tease me and go ' We had no idea she's your cousin' But it was emotional for me..

I just knew there was something wrong when she wore that Horrid green dress and went to meet the Kate and Willy alone, with no wedding ring, but i couldn't put two and two together..*sobs* 
‘This is not a surprise,’ J-Lo’s stylist Phillip Bloch said in an exclusive interview last night. ‘Marc is very controlling. In the beginning she liked that because he stood up to her, and in the early days he was very much in love with her and she was with him.’Jennifer and Marc Anthony seem close as they attend a Hollywood functionBut the couple are said to have begun to squabble soon after 41-year-old J-Lo’s mother moved into their Long Island, New York mansion in 2008 to help look after their newborn twins. ‘They also clashed when she learned he owed millions in unpaid taxes on the Long Island estate,’ said film-maker Ed Meyer, an associate of J-Lo’s first husband, Cuban-born club-owner Ojani Noa.‘The other problem was that they couldn’t agree where to live. 'J-Lo’s career is in Hollywood and she wanted to live in their Malibu mansion and Marc loved New York. She was going to move to New York in a last-ditch effort to save the marriage. But last Monday I heard it was all over.’ ....DailyMail Reports

No comments:

Post a Comment