Thursday, July 28, 2011

Amerie ...I want to hear that song!!!

amerie-2




In a recent Interview Amerie talked about her upcoming album, what to expect, the album theme...but I was really pulled to this one song that she mentioned that had me raise my eyebrows like 'Okay, i want to hear that song' for starters, its called Sodom &G..as in Sodom and Gomorrah those cities mentioned in the book of Genesis which were destroyed...in which till date, the interpretations differ from religion to religion..Amerie, just added something else to the equation..


About “Sodom & G.”
“There’s a song about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah with extraterrestrials destroying them with nuclear weapons. I don’t feel like that’s really been done.”

I’m into ancient astronaut theory, so I’ve combined my love for that into a song called “Sodom & G.” I basically compare the end of a relationship to the end of those cities. I make reference to me wanting to look back at the relationship when I still want to hold on just for a little bit longer before I totally relinquish it. Underneath that layer is the layer that Sodom and Gomorrah is not just being destroyed, but is being destroyed by nuclear weapons—all in a very listenable song
.

O_O
but when you think about it, what if the cities Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by Aliens?! Dum Dum Dum.....(insert scary music here)
Ps; Did Y'all see her beach wedding pics? She looked Gorg..
See below





No comments:

Post a Comment