Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh Great, Its the end of the world..again..

I really dont know where all this end of the world hype on 21s is coming from back home, my lil cousin called me ..disastrous..read this  judgement day
 Remember this?
Yes,11 years ago...the whole end of the world thing was so over hyped, My Grandmother was an inch close to selling all her beautiful cattle, she had already gotten rid of all the chicken and goats by the time she made it through to 2000 ...imagine our chicken less xmas,the horror
And its happening again. we're calling in to make sure she doesn't rid of any of those delicious animals,...we cant risk it, she's old and holiday seasons are coming up...we'd hate to go the countryside and find all those Animals gone ..the horror! (Sorry Vegetarians, I dint fight my way up the food chain to eat grass)


Does it strike you odd that every 10 years or so, someone claims its the end of the world and the whole world starts believing it. I cant do this game anymore! Its taking a toll on the old people.. It just cant be the end of the world yet again...
So because I have mild history in science ( A couple of Cs in without cheating)  I have decided to take this matter into my own hands and explain to you 'scientifically' why the world cant end, today or the day after tomorrow, or December or 2012

1. My Yoghurt expires in 2013.. I double checked,Nuff said
2. The Mayan Calendar just stopped in 2012-2011 coz someone had a potty break and forgot where they left so they just left it like that ( Honest!...this has been proven!)
Ps. donchu tink its a lil bit off that the Mayans who predicted the end of the world were later  invaded by Spain ...Yeah, now why didnt they see that coming?

3. Let me guess, psychics? fortune tellers, grab ur penny back..anyone who claims to know the future  shant be trusted, there is no future, ..there is a present and a past, the future has not yet been made, you cannot see it. *playsmysteriousmusic* ( I actually sounded smart on that one ey? Pat on the back)
4. A cloud of negative energy engulfs the solar system...I've heard this before, obviously,our present generation watches to0 much star trek
5.But The Bible Says!..And so do the Hindu readings!..and the Chinese scriptures..
Yes They did, all the scriptures point at this year..but they did so in 2000 as well and before that and before,quit it...some serious guesswork
6. Its tomorrow in Australia
7. You've been listening to those religious guys, saying all the signs are visible?..Yeah, done that too, apparently these 'signs' have been there since the sixties.. Im not saying its not the end of the world soon..just that ..we all dont know it
8. sometimes I think they hype up the end of the world thing to make money, D'you know how much 2012 sold?
Heres a Vid that I think described all my thoughts


There u go, scientifically handled wasnt it?... 
I end with a bible quote
Matthew 24:43-44 (NIV) But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him
Scaaaary huh...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment