Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Naomi Sues Over Racist Cadbury Chocolate Ad


Now would ya Looka that I'd be mad too if they didnt pay me ...but its a racist rant apparently..
but come oon, its not like you're gonna use my name without my consent and not expect me to sue... for anything! ps. notice that the chocolate bar is floating in diamonds...Ahem ahem..helloo?!! did they rili expect her not to sue? You know wot, Naomi is not an angry bitch..people provoke her.

In a statement to Britain’s Independent newspaper Naomi said “I am shocked. It’s upsetting to be described as chocolate, not just for me, but for all black women  and black people. I do not find any humour in this. It is insulting and hurtful.”While 
A spokesperson for Cadbury said: “(The ad is) a light-hearted take on the social pretensions of CAdbuyry Dairy Milk Bliss … we would never produce any  type of marketing we felt might cause any offence to any section of society … (The ad is) no longer in circulation … we have no plans to repeat the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment