Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inspiration Behind District 9

if you're wondering what this is , this is the short film that led to South African - Canadian Director Neill Blomkamp being given the role of directing Distrikt 9



Tetra Vaal - By Neill Blomkamp from Triton Films on Vimeo.


Gawd I loved that Movie.. titillating (Distrikt 9)... I didnt even cry in the end, I wailed...worse than when i watched Titanic,(which was until this,was the only movie that ever made cry)  Titanic made me cry so hard  my sisters had to hold me back... I was young... I had no idea movies were just movies, now 10 years later after finding out it was actually shot in a pool, I feel cheated... Im not even going to watch Titanic 3D..honest...
Back to District 9...was an awesome movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment