Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kilimanjaro

Amazing Really, I had no idea that Kilimanjaro had 3 peaks, maybe I did and forgot...who knows.. Im having one of those slow  days where i am absolutely blank minded so Im gonna sit down and criticize or whine about anything that stands before me and these Videos were the first thing i saw.. amazing how every year I say I will climb Kilimanjaro and I never do.. its that 'Its not going anywhere' state of mind killing my determination.. damn
So instead Im  watching all the Kilimanjaro climbers and wondering when I will actually do it...*sighs* Do you have a Kilimanjaro Experience?


Yes Im hooked on Celebrities climbing Kilimanjaro...you know .. i should really do this sometime....*sipstea*
Sloooow Daaay


Caught some convos of Cherryl n Lupe..


No comments:

Post a Comment