Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The New Face of Louis Vuitton

16-year-old  Zimbabwean born Nyasha Matonhodze from Northampton..a dream come true... to be the face of Luxury brand LV!!! Goodbye Madonna and Scarlet Johanson...Hello 16 year old Beauty!
My eyes filled up with tears and I thought 'Lord you are lucky!It didn't actually hit me until I was sitting in a Rolls Royce sitting eye-to-eye with Mr Meisel. He is a wonder to work with, he and Marc [Jacobs}made me feel beautiful



she was discovered when she walked into Elite model agency in her school uniform in 2009, she went on to win the prestigious Elite Model Look UK competition later that year, before being launched into full time modelling when she turned 16.
She was quickly booked by Vuitton's creative director, Marc Jacobs, to appear in their autumn/winter 2011 catwalk show at Paris Fashion Week, starring alongside veteran models Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment