Friday, April 15, 2011

My Current Shoe Obsession

When I was young, the 'cool kids' had an effect on me, the cool kids were the kids who seemed more fashion aware than the rest of us, they even had the latest handkerchiefs! ....I always used to check out what they wear..coz it seemed only they had the latest trends in time, I never was celeb obsessed or obsessed with what celebs wear  when I was growing up...coz i used to think like 'Hey they're celebrities, what does just an ordinary kid like me wear' 10 years later i still have the same thoughts..I love checking out what other people all across the globe are wearing,ordinary everyday people, in the streets, just a little more fashion conscious and a little more global...they are my 'cool kids' today... and here is what the cool kids are wearing... ahem ahem...shoes
You can call me a shoe fanatic... Im crazy about shoes....to my opinion the latest trend on shoes that Im seeing almost everywhere and emptying my pockets to grab a pair...
Zoe From Toronto
in peep toe Baku booties wedges..


Sophia's Suede Wedges..


The Combat/Military Boots...though I'd suggest you wait for summer to pass with these ones
Ebba pairs brown on Blue..

Platform Wood heels!
Frida Johnson... From Sweden




Anjelica Lorenz...


Ashley Madekwe Combat, Military boots, I love that you can pair them up with absolutely anything!
Yes anything, Im not kidding..


Paris's Most wanted pair.. 

Mocassin!

Love love These pointed heels by Natasha Ndlovu from London

No comments:

Post a Comment