Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beyoncé - Let's Move! "Move Your Body"


Here is the video that Beyonce recently did for Michelle Obama's campaign. The video can be found here.

Okay, I will start by saying I really like the video. I'm no Beyonce fan, but the song and the dance moves are very fun and energetic. I have no idea how she managed to do half of what she did in her heels but she worked! Plus I love the outfit (minus the funky socks of course!). And I really like Beyonce’s hair, it's the best it has ever looked in a while- she should stick with it. The song is cute and I think it's also a funky, fun work out song that will totally get kids to work out more and eat healthy. So let's move people!
Oh by the way, did you see that little chubby boy getting down! Wooo, even I can't dance like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment