Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kate Middletons Face on a JellyBean

Kate Middleton's face appeared on a Jellybean.. All I can say is, Im darn Glad its not Jesus again...

Wesley Hosie from Westminster Abbey came across the unique bean while enjoying a jar of jelly beans with his girlfriend Jessica. 
Mr Hosie said he immediately noticed Kate’s facial features on the jelly bean as well as her long dark hair. 


‘As Jessica opened the jar, I saw her immediately. She was literally lying there staring back at me,’ he said. 
‘Given that the royal wedding is only a few weeks away, we hope to make a few pounds out of it by selling it on the internet to a collector.’ 
Mr Hosie is now planning on selling the jelly bean on eBay for £500.
Yeah...Good luck with that Hosie.. Truth be told I wouldnt buy a Jelly bean that had a face  for 500 quid no matter what face it was...Why would i buy a Jellybean that had a face anyway?


You know your famous when you're face starts appearing on things it wasnt printed on... Only place my Face appears, is on my head, and on my school reports which read on the top 'Seriously Jackie?'  and now...on the bottom of this blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment