Monday, August 30, 2010

Muamurr Gaddaffi's Italy meeting with the women in Italy



Libyan President  Muammar Gaddafi hosted an Islam conversion party attended by 500 glamorous women (who were summoned by a modelling agency btw! and I'm not kidding!) during the first day of an official visit to Italy.I've heard that the two-day visit is to mark the two-year anniversary of a 'pact of friendship' signed between Gaddafi and Berlusconi which has promoted extensive Italian business development in Libya.
Gaddafi was the only man at the event( i'm very sure thats how he planned it)  apart from security officers who were kept outside that is  - while the women who were invited to take part were all asked to 'dress demurely'. I've heard this guy calls himself a Feminist, he loves women...infact even his bodyguards are female..oh yeah they 'Guard that body' Lol



The women were given 70 euros - on condition that they did not speak to the media.Student Sara Perugini, 19, who was at the event, said: 'Colonel Gaddafi was very pleasant and charming. He spoke to us about Islam and the Koran and he gave all of us a copy.He told us that we should convert to Islam and that Mohammad was the last of the prophets. Three women did go through what he described as a spontaneous conversion.

They left wearing the traditional chador. We were paid 70 euros although I haven't actually seen the money yet, but we were told not to talk to the media. I swear if i was in that meeting....70 euros for my silence? My silence dont come cheap... My family knows so! I would've been yapping like canry to the first media source that offered me a bit higher than 70 euros!


'I know some women did walk out saying they were not prepared to hear such rubbish but as far as I know there were only a couple.
'They said they didn't agree with Gaddafi coming to Italy and telling them to convert and marry Muslims.


'Most women stayed on and there was a buffet provided for us, but there was no meat and there was no alcohol only water and soft drinks.' No Alcohol, no Meat...i doubt i would've have attended even after guaranteed payment, how do you have a buffet with no meat? Thats like sin!!

I just, I dunno .....something fishy about this, a president who summons 500 lovely women who've been gathered by a modelling agency convincing them to convert to Islam...keep in mind he is Muslim  he can marry more than 3 wives...Am onto you Gaddafi...lol  this guys loves women so much..he calls himself a feminist but gosh! this got me some me some ideas, unless the pope goes To Libya and talks to foxy hot young Libyan women and convince em to convert to catholics..them its fair play!

No comments:

Post a Comment