Friday, August 27, 2010

Gaga Poses As a Man on Japanese Vogue


There are reasons why there is a male Vogue magazine and Female Vogue magazine,When I start seeing women dressing up as men on a Male Vogue magazine, i get a bit worried!
Well Lady Gaga Posed As A Man For Japanese Vogue
Front cover of Vogue Homme Japan

The model on the front cover is described as Jo Calderone with short dark hair and a white tank top on the front of the men's version of the fashion magazine. Jo Calderone -
 as I've heard, is Gaga's alter ego. Seriously, i gotta have one of these alter ego shots maself, not as a man though..rather..man-eater..
In the accompanying interview, 'he' claims to be a friend of the singer."I met her at a shoot (photographer) Nick Knight was doing. She's f***** beautiful, and funny, and interesting.
"I was a little nervous for Nick to start shooting.
"She said, 'Don’t be baby, you were born this way.' I took her out after. The rest is private."
 I'm shocked at how good she looks as a man...This got me thinking so does this mean Gaga's Alter ego 'Jo' can sing as well? and ummhh...dance, have his own show someday... fan club....I hope 'Jo' wouldnt be taking more covers for men's magazines coz i dont think it'll be fair for the women who out of their way to buy men magazines to fantasize on the killer abs and bodies on page one.

No comments:

Post a Comment