Thursday, August 26, 2010

Keke Palmer's Gives back!


Keke Palmer  who is currently turning 17  is asking her fans to contribute money to a charity fund  as a birthday gift to her. She will in turn use 100% of this money  to provide clean water for  people in the Central African Republic. Keke wrote:



I will be 17 on Aug 26th, I am asking friends and family instead of buying me a gift please send $17 dollars to MyCharityWater.org/KekePalmer I am asking my fans to donate only $10 (only if you can spare), and unlike a lot of charities 100% of all money collected goes straight to the community. I will be able to provide video to show all who donated where their dollars actually went, how amazing is that to donate money to help children and then watch how your contribution has saved their lives!

I love it when celebrities use thier celebrity status for good use and for the better in the world. This is one bday gift she deserves!
You can donate here

No comments:

Post a Comment