Friday, August 20, 2010

Angela Simmon's Light Up Jimmy Choos


Angela Simmons and her sister Vanessa were at the Pastry Box of Chocolates launch party in Vegas promoting  their Pastry line of shoes, Angie’s light up Jimmy Choo Platform heels caught me eye...Price tag $2500...Each! ...haha..ok jis kidding..the whole pair.

Reminds me of the first time i got my light up sneakers in Kindergarten, i was soo excited..walking around just to see them glow... those were the happy days...would u buy a $2500 light up platform heels?..I know i wouldn't! I know a place uptown, i can get em for less than $ 50, and they glow like a flashlight!..True story. Whenever there's a black out you wouldn't even need a flashlight! All you need for these shoes is 2 AA batteries and you're off..shining like the sun.....(No... seriously)

No comments:

Post a Comment